- Level Growth consulted with industry for the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding with the
Ministry of Forestry in November 2012 on protection and conservation of
MALEO, BABIRUSA, ANOA, SUMATRAN RHINO
which was followed by the signing of agreements with
- WAY KAMBAS NATIONAL PARK LAMPUNG,
- THE NATURAL RESOURCE CONSERVATION AGENCIES OF LAMPUNG,
CENTRAL KALIMANTAN, EAST KALIMANTAN and
- BOGANI NANI WARTABONE NATIONAL PARK NORTH SULAWESI.
- Level Growth coordinated efforts to work together with Bogani Nani Wartabone National Park and Natural Resource Conservation Agency of North Sulawesi, to monitor and protect Anoa and Babirusa using SMART (Spatial Monitoring and Reporting Tools), in collaboration with the Wildlife Conservation Society. In maintaining high conservation areas, additional monitoring was done to protect species including Black Macaque, Tarsier Species, and Sulawesi Red-Knobbed Hornbill Birds, as well as conservation and enrichment of indigenous plant species.